Martinshaw Primary School require an enthusiastic and dedicated Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and hardworking team.
• School: Martinshaw Primary School, Groby
• Start Date: 25th October 2021 (or as close as possible to that date)
• Salary: Grade 5 £19,217 pro rata
• Contract: Fixed term to end of Aug 2022, 26 ½ hours per week. We are unable to offer this position on a permanent basis at present however, should a permanent position become available during the period of the contract, the employee will be notified at the earliest opportunity.
• Live On Site Until: 8.00am on Monday 4th October
• Applications Close: 9.00am on Monday 4th October
We are looking for:
• A talented person who will work with our upper KS2 classes in the first instance;
• A caring and nurturing practitioner who will embrace our motto ‘Succeeding together’;
• A person who is passionate about working with children and improving their education and life-chances
• A hard working and enthusiastic individual with good ICT skills;
• A team player who has good communication and interpersonal skills;
• An individual with a wide range of skills and talents.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide a criminal records self-disclosure form at least 3 working days prior to interview as well as two satisfactory working references. Character references will not be accepted.
The successful applicant will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS. We will also be carrying out a Prohibited List Check.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications received with unexplained gaps in employment history will not be considered for interview.
If you would like to visit the school prior to your application/interview, please contact the main office. (COVID restrictions including face masks and social distancing will apply during the visit).
Closing Date for applications: 9.00am Monday 4th October 2021.
Shortlisting will be held on Monday 4th October and candidates selected for interview will be contacted by email.
Interviews and selection activities will take place on Monday 11th October.
All successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.