Highcliffe Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious Learning Support Assistant to work within the school.
• Are you a positive and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant?
• Do you have a level 2 relevant qualification?
• Do you have experience of working with children who have additional needs?
• Do you have experience of working with children on a 1:1 basis?
• Are you able to work as a member of a team?
In return we can offer:
• An excellent working environment.
• Talented and hard-working professional colleagues who are committed to children’s success across the curriculum.
• A supportive, friendly and caring team.
The successful candidate will work with pupils under the guidance of the class teacher, SENDCo and Assistant Headteacher to support the delivery of high quality teaching and learning to help raise standards of achievement. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our dedicated and talented support team. The role will also include some general lunch time supervision. Our LSA’s work flexibly in that they may sometimes work with different classes or key stages, depending on the needs of the pupils and of the school as a whole.
The post is for 25 hours per week, fixed term until 13th July 2022 with the view to being extended.
Actual hours: Monday – Friday
• GCSE Maths and English
• Previous experience of working with SEND/ school environment
• Relevant level 3 qualification or currently working towards
Grade 5, point 7
Closing Date : Monday 1st November
Interviews to be held Friday 5th November
The school is committed to safeguarding children and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check