School: Christ Church C of E Primary School
Start Date: 4th January 2022 or as soon as possible thereafter
Salary: NPS 6-7 (BG6)
Contract: Permanent, full time (33.5hrs/week) term time only
We are seeking a learning support assistant to join our team. We are asking candidates to demonstrate their knowledge, skills and experience of working with children in the Early Years Foundation Stage; this may include leading intervention programmes or supporting children in small groups or 1:1. We wish to secure candidates who will support the aspirations and ethos of our school.
The successful candidate will have:
- High expectations of pupils’ achievements and behaviour and a commitment to raising standards;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to working as part of a team;
- Good organisational skills;
- The desire to work as part of a vibrant team working to build a school of excellence and opportunity;
- A good sense of humour.
In return we can offer:
- A welcoming and diverse community with exciting challenges;
- Responsive children who have an appetite for learning;
- Commitment to continuing professional development;
- The opportunity to work with a highly skilled, hardworking team who are incredibly supportive and sociable;
- An environment in which all individuals are valued.
- New building with modern facilities to provide an enriched curriculum
We would encourage you to visit our school. A time for visiting has been arranged for Thursday, 2nd December at 4pm. Please phone our school office to book a place.
Applications Close: 12 noon Monday, 6th December 2021
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
Christ Church Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.