Start Date ASAP
Salary SP3 (£18,013 - £18,957FTE) £9,585 actual
Contract 22.5 hours per week, 38.6 week per year.
Fixed Term Linked to Funding
Reporting to SENDCO
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us at Chandlers Field Primary School. We are an ‘outstandingly happy’ (Art of Brilliance award!) 2-form entry school, with a 78 place nursery, located in West Molesey Surrey. We currently have an exciting vacancy for a Learning Support Assistant to join our fantastic team.
Here at Chandlers Field Primary School we are very proud of everyone; our school, our students, and their achievements, our staff and our families. Everyone here is dedicated and works hard with the best interests of the pupils at all times.
Our children are at the heart of every decision we make, and focus on ensuring they become confident, curious, happy individuals. We are a caring school where the children are warmly received by everyone and encouraged, throughout their time with us, to aim high and engage with all the opportunities the school offers.
The successful candidates will:
• Be actively supportive of the ethos, vision and values of the school
• Have high expectations and a commitment to securing good pupil outcomes.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents alike
• Make a significant contribution to the wider life of the school
• Bring qualities, skills and talents to the staff team
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A term time only role for 38.6 weeks per year (term time and 3 inset days)
• Support in his/her role from the Headteacher, SLT, colleagues and the governing body.
• Opportunities, support and encouragement to undertake further professional development.
• Good transport links with free onsite parking.
• Access to occupational health, employee assistance and a weekend email curfew as part of our staff wellbeing practices.
• Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Membership of the Surrey My Benefits Scheme
If you would like to discuss the post in more detail or would like to come and have a look around our great school, please contact the school office.
Closing date for applications: 10th November 2021 at 11.59am
Interviews will take place the following week
Chandlers Field Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.