We are looking for a learning support assistant to work predominately in our EYFS with opportunities to work across the primary school age.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
• enthusiasm and commitment;
• creativity, flexibility and a sense of humour;
• high expectations of themselves and pupils;
• a good understanding of the curriculum across the primary age
• a commitment to working as an effective team member.
We can offer:
• well behaved, well-motivated children;
• a commitment to professional development and
• supportive staff, parents and governors.
This is a one year fixed term position working 27.5 hours per week, term time plus five Teacher Days per annum. The successful candidate will join a very hard working and dedicated staff team who focus on improving outcomes for the pupils in their care.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 8th June 2022 @ 12pm
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 15th June 2022
Orchard CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.