Start date: 01/09/2021
Salary: BG5 (£18,933 - £19,312 pa, pro rata)
Contract: Permanent, part time and term time only plus 5 Inset days.
Working pattern: 35 hours per week to be worked over Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.00pm with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break
Sefton Park Infant and Junior Schools are federated Infant and Junior Schools. The schools offer a holistic and child centred approach to education where children can learn and grow in a caring and exciting environment.
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to work in Year One in our creative and high achieving school.
We are looking for a dedicated Learning Support Assistant who is passionate about teaching and learning to join our team. You will provide support for learning for children on an individual or group basis under the general direction of the class teacher.
You will be:
- Experienced in working with children with in a primary school setting.
- Fully committed to inclusion
- Enthusiastic, reliable and able to work well as part of a team
- Able to develop positive relationships and liaise effectively with parents and carers as well as other outside agencies
- Able to work independently and provide support for colleagues.
- A nurturing, caring and friendly environment
- Dedicated and motivated staff
- A supportive community of parents and carers
- A commitment to ensure that everyone is a valued and respected member of the school community
- A commitment to continuing professional development
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd June 2021 at 12.00pm noon
Interview date: Week commencing 5th July 2021
Sefton Park Infant and Junior Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.