We are looking to recruit an excellent person who will work with Reception to support the needs of pupils. The post will also include midday meals cover for supervision of children during lunch times.
Our school has a fantastic team ethos and we have a very diverse and supportive community. We currently have 187 pupils on role, 9 classrooms, 2 halls, group rooms and a nurture room. There is a strong sense of partnership and support between parents, governors, pupils, staff and the local community.
• A nurturing, friendly ethos
• A friendly, welcoming community
• A motivated team of staff
• happy, lively children who are keen to learn and work hard
• supportive parents/carers
• a friendly school environment with colleagues who will support you
• senior staff who will support your commitment to continuing professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be innovative and imaginative
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be flexible in their approach to work
• A team player committed to raising standards
• Have a patient, resilient disposition
• Adaptable, flexible and well prepared
• Be prepared to enter fully into school life
• Have high expectations of every child’s achievement and behaviour
• Enjoy working with children
For more information about the post, for an application or arrange a visit to our school, please contact the school office. Visits to the school are welcomed. Please see letter to applicants..
SHORTLISTING: Friday 11th January 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: Friday 18th January 2019
Job Description, Employee Specification and details about the school are available to view. Please download the standard application form. Applications will only be considered if received by before the closing date and time.
Chester Park Infant School is committed to safeguarding all pupils and staff. This post is subject to enhanced DBS approval and detailed references will be required prior to interview should you be shortlisted for the post.
‘We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.’