We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to work at New Lubbesthorpe Primary School.
New Lubbesthorpe Primary School opened its doors for the first time at the start of the Autumn term 2019, and we now require two further Learning Support Assistants who can help to ensure that the school delivers outstanding education. The school opened on a phased basis, starting with a Foundation Stage class of 30 and Year 1 pupils. Eventually the school will be a 2-form entry school with 60 children per year group and 420 pupils. We currently have 213 pupils across EYFS to Year 6 having opened to KS2 from this academic year, Autumn 2021.
This means that we can offer you:
- The chance to support teachers as they shape the future to deliver the best possible outcomes for pupils and the community;
- Career development opportunities, within the growing school or elsewhere within the Trust;
- A working atmosphere that is built upon trust, honesty, integrity and an unwavering commitment to excellence for children.
We are looking for:
- Experienced and passionate support staff who can make a difference inside and outside of the classroom for children of all abilities;
- Forward-thinking and collaborative individuals who are keen to help create an outstanding school;
- Flexible workers who will use their initiative where necessary
The vacancy we are advertising is for 22.5 hours per week and 39 weeks per year (term time plus teacher days) and also includes provision of lunchtime supervision:
Hours of work are 8:45-1:15, Monday to Friday.
For further information, please download the document “About our Trust”, the letter to applicants and the job specification.
Applications must be submitted using the OWLS Academy Trust Application Form. (attached in Word and pdf formats)
- Closing date for applications: Friday 17th June 2022
- Interviews: Thursday 23rd June 2022
- Start Date: Thursday 25th August 2022
The OWLS Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to these posts will be subject to satisfactory references and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
New Lubbesthorpe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.