We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking Learning Support Assistants to join our outstanding school team and play a full role in the life of the school.
We have various full time and part time roles available. The part time options include;
- Monday to Wednesday 8:30am - 3:30pm - 19.5 Hours per week
(Actual Salary: £9,152 - £9,713)
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 1pm
- 22.5 Hours per week (Actual Salary £10,560 - £11,207)
- Monday to Friday 12pm to 5pm
- 25 Hours per week (Actual Salary £11,733 - £12,451)
Please indicate your availability in your application form.
The successful applicants will be/have:
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ 3 or equivalent (including Maths and English GCSE Grade C or equivalent).
- An understanding of, and vision for, the care and education of children aged 4-11.
- The skills and understanding necessary to engage children in their learning.
- Able to contribute to the life of the school.
- The ability to work under direction as part of a team and able to use their own initiative.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office if you would like to visit. The successful applicant will be required to complete a disclosure application and provide details of any criminal convictions.
Closing date: Wednesday 16th October 2019 at midday
Interview date: Wednesday 23rd October 2019
The ability to converse at ease with pupils, parents and other users of the service and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
All posts within our school are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks, and where applicable prohibition checks.