Learning Support assistant (with Nurture specialism)
We are seeking an LSA with a passion for supporting pupils with emotional difficulties to join our Inclusion team that support children with additional needs in our school.
32.5 hours per week, term-time only, to start as soon as possible.
BG7 £20,493 - £21,748 Pro Rata.
Hannah More is a nurturing school at the heart of the community in central Bristol. Our welcoming school has a positive and committed staff team. We require an enthusiastic, committed and inspiring person to join our dynamic and supportive team.
We wish to appoint an LSA who:
- has a passion for working with children with emotional difficulties.
- is skilled but know that you never stop learning.
- is resilient and can pick themselves up when things don’t go to plan.
- has the confidence to share skills and ideas with others in the team.
- Is flexible and confident with a range of ages and needs.
Experience of nurturing approaches, ELSA or Thrive would be highly advantageous. Please make any relevant experience in this area clear on your application.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in an inner-city school which is at the heart of its community.
- Support and high-quality professional development opportunities.
- A hard working, committed and supportive staff team.
- A lively and stimulating working environment.
Please look at our website to find out more about us, in particular for more information about the school’s ethos, values, vision and the school's behaviour strategy.
Visits are encouraged. Please call the school office to arrange.
Closing date for applications - Monday 1st November
Interviews - Wednesday 10th November
Hannah More Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and must have two fully supportive references.