Two Learning Support Assistant posts for 27 hours 55 mins per week
Job share/Part-time may be considered for the right candidate
Fixed-term until August 2020
Term time to include training days
Commencing: As soon as possible
Do you have a nurturing and caring approach?
Are you passionate about children's development?
Do you have the patience and understanding of working with children with Special Needs?
We would like to meet you and find out if you would like to join our friendly, hardworking team of teachers and support staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and able to be proactive when working with a team.
- Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges of working with vulnerable children.
- Have some understanding of the Social and Emotional Needs of children
- Be able to work independently and use their initiative
- Be confident and professional, keen to share knowledge and understanding with others, and commit to training and professional development.
- Be able to contribute towards the tracking of children’s progress
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff team
- A bright and cheerful working environment – indoors and out
- A well-resourced school
- A commitment to training and professional development
- Happy and polite children
Closing Date Wednesday 30th October 2019 at noon.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 12th November 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.