Learning Support Assistants
Grade and Salary: BG6 (£19,171 pro rata)
Hours and contract: 32.5 hrs Monday – Friday
Fixed term maternity cover contract until 31.08.2021 initially but possibly extending until June 2022.
Term time only (39 weeks).
Start date: 19th April 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter
Reporting to: Line Manager – SENCo
- Do you have a nurturing and caring approach?
- Are you passionate about children's development?
- Do you have the patience and understanding for working with children with Special Needs?
We are looking for an experienced teaching assistant to join our friendly hardworking team of teachers and support staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and able to be proactive when working with a team.
- Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges of working with vulnerable children.
- Have knowledge of the Social and Emotional needs of children
- Be able to work independently and use their own initiative
- Be confident and professional, keen to share knowledge and understanding with others
- Be able to contribute towards the tracking of children’s progress
Our school is a special place and we invest in the members of our community.
We have high aspirations for all children and encourage our children to have high aspirations for themselves.
We respect the right of all children to learn and consider ourselves privileged to be responsible for enabling this.
We respect each other and the environment in which we work.
We forge strong and supportive partnerships with parents and carers and each other.
We celebrate the beliefs of others and the cultural diversity of our school community.
We are resilient and willing and able to learn from our mistakes.
Kindness is very important to us and underpins all that we do.
We are energetic and enthusiastic in our participation and work together to uphold and protect our vision and values.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Visits to the school are encouraged; please contact the Headteacher, Ms Helen Faulkner to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Mid-day on Monday 22nd March 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 30th March 2021
St Werburgh’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Our Safer Recruitment procedures include the checking of all new staff to ensure they are safe to work with all young people and children. We welcome applications from candidates who reflect the diverse community that we serve.
St Werburgh’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Our Safer Recruitment procedures include checking all new staff to ensure they are safe to work with all young people and children. We welcome applications from candidates who reflect the diverse community that we serve.