Opportunities are available on a permanent or fixed-term basis, pending the outcome of imminent reviews for some of our SEN children. Appointment may be to a classroom LSA role or a SEN support role.
Hours of Work
Most of our LSAs work mornings only, 17 hours 30 minutes per week (Monday – Friday, 08:30-12:30) but there may also be some afternoon hours available up to 12 hours 5 minutes per week (13:00-15:25). If confirmed, afternoon hours may be offered as a separate contract or in addition to morning hours.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of supporting teaching and learning in a formal setting;
- is committed to supporting to access all areas of school life;
- is familiar with the primary curriculum;
- understands how and when to intervene in children’s learning in order to help them progress.
We can offer you:
- The chance to join a friendly, supportive and highly committed staff team;
- A school where children work hard and are respectful of everyone’s needs;
- A working atmosphere that is built upon trust, honesty, integrity and an unwavering commitment to excellence for all children.
For further information please refer to the attached letter to applicants and job specification.
Applications must be submitted using the OWLS Academy Trust Application Form (available to download as a Word Form or a PDF document).
- Closing date for applications: Monday 5th July at 9:00am
- Interviews: Thursday 8th July
- Start Date: Monday 23rd August
Little Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to these posts will be subject to satisfactory references and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.