We are seeking to appoint talented and positive Learning Support Assistants to work across our school, in both departments.
The roles available are fixed term, term time only, at NJC grade level Sc1c/3 point 2-6, plus Local Government Pension Scheme.
Green Wrythe Primary is a very special school because it consists of two departments; the Ark, which is the main school department and the Rainbow department for children with autistic spectrum disorders. This is a school where everyone’s needs are catered for and everyone thrives in the nurturing environment.
Green Wrythe is a successful school at the heart of the community and is part of the multi-academy Greenshaw Learning Trust.
Mission: We promote the well-being of everyone in a happy, vibrant, nurturing environment with high expectations for all.
Vision: Be the best we can be
The individual will need to have proven experience working as an LSA either in a class based role or on a 1-1 basis and have the passion and enthusiasm for children and their learning, be able to:
• Work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Have the ability to enthuse and engage children in purposeful learning experiences.
• Be passionate about the children’s learning & welfare.
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
• Able to assist and support individuals or groups of children including children with special needs across the whole curriculum.
• Able to keep records of achievements when appropriate to do so and evaluate each task and give feedback to the teacher.
• Have good organisational skills and ability to follow targets of an EHCP.
• Be someone who has experience of differentiating a curriculum to make it accessible for pupils with learning difficulties.
At Greenshaw Learning Trust, we recognise our employees as our most important asset and we are aware that the quality and commitment of our employees is critical to our success.
We offer all our employees the following staff benefits:
• Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression (the Apprenticeship Levy is also used to upskill new and existing employees)
• Employer contributions to Pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Gym membership discounts – my gym discounts
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Eye care vouchers – Corporate account with Spec Savers For further information, please visit the school’s website.
For further information, please visit the school’s website.
Closing Date: 30th August 2021
Interview Date: Thursday 9th September 2021
Green Wrythe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.