We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant to join our professional team at Oasis Academy Bank Leaze.
Start Date: February 2020
Applications Close: 9:00 am on 26th January 2020
Interviews: Week beginning 26th January 2020
Why You’ll Want To Join Us
- We are a Good Academy in all areas with Outstanding in EYFS
- You’ll work in a supportive environment
- You’ll receive genuine support and opportunities to develop you, and open up career opportunities in the Oasis Community and beyond
- You’ll be part of a team that believes every child should go to a great school as we work tirelessly to provide the children with an outstanding education.
- You understand education is not solely about excellent attainment results but includes much more than that
- Community is key, Oasis Academy Bank Leaze is part of the Oasis Community, we strongly believe in investing in local communities to bring about positive change. As part of the North Bristol Hub alongside Oasis Academy Long Cross and Oasis Academy Brightstowe we strive to communicate well, share ideas and support our local community, as best we can.
To find out more about our Academy, please visit the Oasis Academy Bank Leaze website.
What We Are Looking For
- A knowledgeable Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant with experience of supporting children to reach their potential.
- A Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant that is committed to assisting children to learn and develop.
- A Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant with experience of working with a diverse group of children.
- A Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant who will share our commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos.
Visit our Oasis Community Learning website Who We Are for more information. Our vision is for community – a place where everyone is included making a contribution and reaching their God-given potential.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community to deliver our vision of community, our vision informs our ethos and our nine habits which shape behaviour throughout our academy.
How do I Apply?
To apply for the position of Learning Support Assistant, please download (saving to your computer) and complete the above Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms and then upload both forms back onto the Eteach website.
If you would like to discuss this role before submitting your application please contact us on: 01275-894580. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, we shortlist and interview as suitable applicants are found. This job advert may be closed early should we find our ideal candidate.
Oasis Community Learning is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Safeguarding - we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We have management practices in place which maintain the safety of those we serve. You are expected to share this commitment, openly take part in the management practices and undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks
Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016), and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Oasis Academy Bank Leaze is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.