27.5 hours per week - term time
Temporary for 1 year
The Governing Body of Coychurch (Llangrallo) Primary School wish to appoint 3 enthusiastic, conscientious and caring Learning Support Officers to work as part of a highly motivated and friendly teaching team at our small and successful primary school.
The successful candidate will need to be:
• Dedicated to their own professional learning and school improvement
• Able to deliver intervention programmes to individuals and small groups of pupils.
• Able to work across the primary phase and support ALN pupils
• Able to work in close partnership with teaching, support staff, parents/carers & Governors
• Professional and a team player
• Highly motivated and able to work on their own initiative
You will be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and/or have recent experience of working with children.
Protecting children, young people or adults at risk is a core responsibility of all council employees.
Applicants should note that a criminal records check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) will be necessary for the successful applicant.
Closing Date: Friday 3rd June
Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 8th June
Interview Date: Wednesday 15th June
Coychurch Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.