We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, passionate and motivated Learning Support Teacher to join our successful Senior School. This position would be suitable for a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher seeking a new and exciting challenge. The successful candidate will be able to provide help and guidance in all areas of learning support. A specialism in literacy is desirable.
- Bahrain Arrival Date: late December / early January, depending on quarantine regulations at the time
- First Day of Term: Monday 4 January 2021
- Location: Bahrain, Isa Town campus
- Contract type: Full Time (until August 2022)
- Salary: Highly competitive, tax-free
- Package: Packages are amongst the best globally with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. A full benefits package will be sent to shortlisted candidates.
St Christopher’s is one of the world’s pre-eminent British international schools with an impressive local, regional and international reputation for excellence. A vibrant community of over 2,300 students aged 3 to 18 and made up of more than 60 different nationalities, St Christopher’s is a not-for-profit school, committed to developing global citizens and autonomous learners able to thrive and contribute to a rapidly changing world.
INFANT & JUNIOR SCHOOLS (3-11 years) NOR 1170 / 6 form entry
SENIOR SCHOOL (11-18 years) NOR 1160 / 8 form entry
How to Apply: Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. St Christopher’s reserves the right to interview and appoint before the published closing date.
Closing date: Monday 26 October 2020
It is our policy to obtain two references prior to candidates being short-listed for interview, one of whom should be from your current Headteacher / Principal
St Christopher's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our care. We follow safe recruitment practices and appointments are subject to vetting including reference checks, identity and criminal record checks.