Learning Technologies Officer
Salary: £20,455 - £23,804
We are currently seeking applications from driven and highly motivated professionals to join a dedicated team providing both technical and practical support across the College’s networks. You will play a key role in the installation and maintenance of a range of software across all College locations and contribute to the identification of requirements for the continued development of IT systems.
Key duties in this role include but are not limited too;
- Provide support for teaching staff in the production of video learning materials, liaising with them as appropriate and maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Ensure proactive maintenance on ILT platforms is performed to ensure systems are as responsive as possible.
- Support Website CMS users, provide training and assist with tasks.
- To train staff on the range of ILT systems, e.g. Clickview, VLE, ProMonitor, Onefile and BKSB.
- Planning, production and editing of videos for both Marketing and Educational use.
Interviews to be held on 16th April.
Working for Moulton College attracts a range of benefits
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- High street discounts
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cash plan
- On site gym
- Free onsite parking
The College is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please note that all successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced background check conducted by the Disclosure & Barring Service prior to employment commencing.
Moulton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.