Learning Technology Facilitator
Hours: 32 hours per week (Monday to Friday), 40 weeks per annum (Part-time term time)
Salary: Tier 5 Spot - £15,591.22 per annum (£23,500 per annum full time equivalent) + enhanced holiday pay
Location: Hadlow / Tonbridge Campus.
Do you have experience of supporting staff and students in their use of IT systems and learning technologies? If so, this role could be for you…
As the Learning Technology Facilitator, you will:
- Work in the Learning Technology Centres (libraries), facilitating staff and student use of IT and learning technologies
- Support the day to day operation of the Learning Technology Centres, under the supervision of the Learning Centre Manager;
- Support students to use IT and information resources
- Help students to find information for their assignments from print and electronic sources
- Support the creation of digital content and materials to support learning.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Excellent IT skills, including current and working knowledge of the Internet and a variety of software packages including MS Office;
- An enthusiasm to develop your competency in new IT packages in order to support others to use them
- A positive attitude and the ability to work with a varied customer base;
- The ability to work as part of a team, fostering excellent working relationships with staff and students.
In return, you can look forward to an excellent benefits package including enhanced holiday pay, pension scheme, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free parking, onsite nursery, restaurants and a coffee shop. In addition to the above, you will enjoy discounted sports facilities, gym membership and beauty treatments.
For a full job description and to apply, please visit North Kent College’s staff vacancies page.
The closing date for applications is 24th July 2022.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. All appointments are subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check, providing it to the College for review.