£20,950 - £32,241 (depending on qualifications and experience)
We are seeking an inspirational lecturer to join our Motor Vehicle team. The post holder will be part of our experienced team and will be responsible for teaching both theory and practical elements of the Motor Vehicle Studies curriculum from Level 1 to 3. The department has a dedicated facility with excellent workshop resources, classrooms and access to digital technology. The successful candidate will possess the relevant professional qualifications and a recognised teaching qualification, or willingness to work towards achieving one. A desire to inspire young people to achieve their goals in the motor vehicle sector is essential.
Please see the attached role brief which gives further information about the role.
This post will be based at our Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 09 November 2020
Interview Date: 17 November 2020 PM via Microsoft Teams
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.