£20,950 - £32,241 (Depending on qualifications and experience)
Are you passionate about the training of the next generation of veterinary nurses? If so, we are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to work within our established veterinary nursing team to deliver the City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Veterinary Nursing, with an equine specialism. There is also the opportunity to deliver some VN related subjects to Animal management students.
The successful applicant will have achieved a minimum of a Level 3 veterinary related qualification and have demonstrable experience of working in a veterinary practice.
This position is for a July start, or as soon as possible thereafter.
This post is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 03 June 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Free cash point facility
• Free Library membership
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Gym classes on the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.