£19,217 - £26,851 (depending on qualifications and experience)
In this fast growing provision the post holder will undertake teaching, practical instruction and assessment of a range of groups of students as required as well as be responsible for the supervision of students in dog grooming sessions.
Candidates should be educated to at least level 3 in a Dog Grooming/relevant qualification. Candidates should be able to demonstrate significant professional experience working with dogs. The post holder will hold an appropriate teaching qualification or be willing to attain.
Closing Date: 25 October 2021
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.