£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon qualifications)
Andover College are looking for creative and innovative lecturer to deliver teaching on a variety of BTEC and A-level programmes. We are looking for a candidate who can provide expertise in drawing, painting and textiles.
Experience of teaching and commitment to excellence is essential. The successful applicant will be self-motivated and be a good communication.
Preference will be given to applicants with a recognised teaching qualification.
This post is based at the Andover campus. Full and part-time applicants considered. If applying on a part-time basis please set out in your application your preferred working pattern.
Closing date: 02 November 2020
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Free Library membership
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Gym classes on the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Andover College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.