Coventry College is looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Lecturer in Computing who will can inspire our learners to achieve their full potential. We recognise that our lecturing staff are integral to the success of the College and student achievement.
As a Lecturer in Computing, you should:
• Hold a relevant Level 5 qualification in Computing or equivalent
• Hold a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be willing to work towards one
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Vocational experience in the computing sector (e.g. Web Development role or similar)
• Experience of teaching computing to a Level 4 is desirable
As a Lecturer you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 39 days’ annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
• Access to CPD
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post. You will be required to apply for a DBS check if you are successful.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.