£24,000- £27,800 per annum (depending on qualifications and experience)
Fixed term until 31st December 2020
Are you a qualified equine professional looking to build on your pre-existing teaching experience to inspire the next generation? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you within our Higher Education team.
• Working with young people and helping them to succeed
• The use of state-of-the-art equine facilities & equipment
• Excellent rural work environment
• Free car parking
• Excellent onsite catering facilities
• Strong College Values such as Striving for Excellence and ‘Can do’ Attitude
Bishop Burton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.