Lettings/Site Officer (Permanent/Full-time)
Start Date: as soon as possible
Hours of work are 4pm–10pm (30 hours per week) Monday to Friday
Grade 5 point 7 - £18,426 per annum, paid pro-rata
There will be a 6 month probationary period for this position
- Opening and closing of the school site, ensuring that all alarms are deactivated and activated as appropriate
- Keep the site clean and tidy
- Ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to
- Dealing with members of the public who hire school premises, ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all time.
- Moving of equipment and deliveries around the school site
- Using initiative to resolve issues immediately
- Ability to carry out minor repairs
You will need to be:
- Well-organised, efficient, reliable and customer focused
- Able to follow instructions and work with your Line Manager, colleagues and other Support Staff teams
- Able to work flexibly and be able to respond to unplanned situations
- Committed to the highest standards for child protection and safeguarding
- Recognition of the importance of health and safety
- Commitment to the school’s ethos, aims and its whole community
- Good sense of humour and positive outlook
If you are interested in this post, please complete and return by e-mail the attached application form to Karen Canning by midday Monday 16th December 2019.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days of the closing date please assume that you have not been shortlisted for this post.
HAJC6 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS.
Hinckley Academy and John Cleveland Sixth Form Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.