Southglade Primary & Nursery School are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Level 1 TA to join our Special Needs Team.
The post is a temporary two-term contract from January 4th 2020 for 37 hours a week, term time only.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an excellent practitioner who is seeking a new challenge to join a hardworking, dedicated and friendly special needs team.
Southglade was judged Good by Ofsted in October 2016. Inspectors recognised our total commitment to our children and their families and the high quality provision on offer.
“Southglade primary School is a caring and exciting place to learn and grow.”
Ofsted October 2016
We are looking for a candidate who:
• is passionate about teaching and learning with children with special needs and/or disabilities
• has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour and is willing to follow all school policies
• has passion and energy and is committed to making a difference to the lives of children with special needs and/or disabilities
• has the skills to work collaboratively within a team and the initiative to also work independently
• Is willing to work 1:1 with children with special needs and/or disabilities across all year groups in school
• can build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
• has a commitment to continuing professional development
In return, we will offer the successful candidate:
• a positive working environment where everyone is valued
• an environment where good behaviour and good manners are a priority
• a supportive Senior Leadership team
• an ethos of mutual respect where we listen to and value all contributions
• high quality professional support and development
It is strongly recommended to contact the school office on 9155763 to arrange an informal chat about the above position.
Closing date for applications is 9:00am on Wednesday 2nd December 2020
Interviews will take place on Thursday 10th December 2020
Southglade Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.