On behalf of the governors of Cradley CE Primary School, Hoople are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistant SEN Level 2 to join our friendly and dedicated team. This role will involve providing one to one support to a child in EYFS.
As a Teaching Assistant SEN you will:
• Be an excellent and enthusiastic practitioner
• Have experience of supporting children with a range of interventions
• Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• Be committed to working in close partnership with parents and carers
• Enjoy working as part of a team
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding record of working well within a team, is able to demonstrate a positive attitude, enthusiasm and has a sense of humour. Experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs and/or Early Years is essential.
An SEN or Teaching Assistant qualification and First Aid qualification are desirable.
We can offer:
• An enthusiastic welcoming and supportive team of staff and governors
• An outstanding work environment
• Opportunities for high quality continuing professional development
Further information about the school can be found on the school website.
Visits to the school are encouraged. To make an appointment, please contact Donna Jones (Headteacher).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Closing Date: Midday, Friday 11th February 2022
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 14th February 2022
On behalf of Cradley CE Primary School, Hoople is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
Cradley C E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.