Are you hard working, enthusiastic and looking for a new challenge?
If so, then we may have the right vacancy for you.
At Westroyd Primary School & Nursery, our ethos is all about putting the children first in everything that we do. Our school is currently growing as we are in transition from infant school to primary school.
Our governing body are looking to appoint a suitably qualified Learning Support Assistant from November 2020 to work across KS2.
The successful candidate should have experience of:-
• working across Key Stage 1 & 2 year groups in a primary setting
• delivering intervention and personalised learning schemes of work with small groups of pupils
• have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and are committed to working as part of a team
• have high expectations of pupil's behaviour for learning, progress and attainment.
• have a range of strategies for managing and improving behaviour
The successful candidate should be committed to the welfare and well-being of all pupils and participate in all aspects of school life including events outside of the normal school day.
We would normally invite prospective candidates to look around the school. However, we are currently unable to do this due to Covid-19 protocols. For more information about the role and the school, please contact the school office or refer to our website for more details.
Westroyd Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.