Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Start date: 4th January 2021
Contract: Full time & Permanent
Salary: Level 2 Teaching Assistant (Grade D, Spinal Point 6-11, £19,698 - £21,748)
Subject/Key Stage: Key Stage Two
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced and skilled Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work within Key Stage Two.
We are delighted that Ofsted (March 2020) reported that Greenfields is a ‘good school with many outstanding features.’ The school is proud to serve a rich multi-ethnic community and offers exciting challenges. It has also been recently awarded the Food for Life Gold Award for its commitment to outside education and also the Wellbeing for Schools Award.
We have very high expectations of our pupils’ achievement and behaviour, work hard on a creative curriculum and value the support of parents and the local community.
Please apply if you are a Teaching Assistant with experience of working in Key Stage Two and experience of working in an exciting, multi-ethnic school.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an experienced and great Teaching Assistant
• is creative in their approach to teaching and learning
• has high expectations of the children
• can work well as part of a team
• has experience of Year 6 SATs support
• has experience of delivering high quality interventions for children with a wide variety of needs
In return, Greenfields can provide:
• a vibrant working environment with enthusiastic children
• a friendly, hardworking team of teachers and support staff
• fantastic school grounds
• a strong commitment to early years, child-centred education, outside education and inclusion.
You are more than welcome to visit the school. If you are interested, please contact Terry Smith, Headteacher, on 0115-9153762
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and we will require proof of identity and qualifications prior to appointment.
CLOSING DATE : Friday 9th October 2020 at 12:00 noon
Please note that all vacancies close at 12 noon on the closing date unless otherwise stated.