Forest Lodge Academy a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work in Early Years/Key Stage 1
Do you have a passion for working with young children in an educational setting?
We are seeking a passionate, organised and motivated level 2 teaching assistant who loves making learning fun for our youngest children. The successful candidate can expect to work across EYFS and KS1, supporting our youngest learners with early language development, phonics and early reading. They can expect to work with small groups running a variety of targeted interventions throughout the day.
The successful applicants will need to:
• Have a passion for reading and language
• Have previous experience/training or know about recognised reading/phonics interventions that could have impact in this age group
• Be confident in using a variety of teaching methods in delivering high quality sessions
• Be well organised
• Be able to plan and implement group work showing impact
• Have good behaviour management skills
• Have the ability to make learning fun and enjoyable
Why choose Forest Lodge Academy:
• Pupils who are excited and passionate about their learning
• Excellent support and friendly work environment
• Excellent resources for all curriculum areas
• LEAD Trust benefits
NJC Point: 8 - 15 (starting salary, point 8, less than 5 years service £9,809.19
Hours: 27.5 Hours X 39 weeks per year. (Term-Time plus INSET Days - 1 week)
Working Hours: 8.45 am - 12 noon & 1.00 - 3.15 pm (Monday - Friday)
In addition, we would also like the Teaching Assistant to take on a Lunchtime Supervisor role if possible in addition to the TA role. This will be for 1 hour a day X 38 weeks paid on NJC point 2-4 starting from £2,057.53. This can be discussed at interview
Closing date for applications: Thursday15th October 2020 @ 9am.
Interviews: will take place on site on Thursday 29th October 2020 following COVID-19 secure guidance. This will be explained if called for interview.
Start Date: as soon as possible
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The L.E.A.D Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.