Level 2 Teaching Assistant
One Year Fixed Term Contract in the first instance, Term Time Only
Working Hours: 31.25 hours per week
Salary Scale: Grade 4, Points 5 to 7.
Salary: £19,312 - £20,092 pro rata
Bricknell Primary School is looking to appoint an experienced teaching assistant to commence April 2021.
The successful, well-qualified candidate will:
• be an energetic and enthusiastic person who has experience of working with primary school age children
• have high expectations of pupil achievement
• possess good communication skills with pupils and staff alike
• be willing to undertake CPD to meet the needs of specific pupils
• be a team player with a positive outlook
• be driven by the needs of our pupils
• have an ability to work in partnership with pupils, parents, staff and governors.
We can offer:
• a dedicated team of supportive and friendly staff
• well-behaved, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
• a commitment to your professional development.
Please telephone the school office if you would like to discuss the post further.
Ofsted judged Bricknell Primary School to be an "Outstanding" school in April 2015.
Bricknell Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring and background check and Childcare Disqualification Check.
Closing Date: Monday 8th March 2021, 9.00am.
Interview date: To be confirmed
Bricknell Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.