Teaching Assistant Level 2
Grade 3 Point 4 - 6
35 hours per week
Term time only
Permanent and fixed term contracts available
"Putting Children First"
The Governors and pupils are looking to appoint Teaching Assistants Level 2 who will promote and support the vision and direction of the Federation and will enable us to secure success and maintain high quality education for its pupils. The successful candidate may be asked to provide support for pupils who have additional needs and day-to-day classroom support.
St. John's Primary School and St Chrysostom’s Primary School are part of a federation under the direction of an Executive Headteacher, two Heads of Schools and a Strategic Governance Body.
We welcome applications from candidates who have:
* A strong commitment to raising achievement for all pupils;
* The ability to develop and inspire others by their own professional standards, teaching and expectations;
* Drive, energy and passion to lead our school in a warm and caring manner;
* The faith and dedication to sustain and develop the Christian ethos of the school.
In return we offer you:
* Enthusiastic and energetic children who are eager to learn;
* A welcoming atmosphere where every child matters and everyone counts;
* A skilled and dedicated team of hard-working staff committed to excellence;
* An active and supportive Governing Body committed to the success of the Federation;
* Strong, supportive links with the church;
* Support and professional development to be successful.
A visit to St Chrysostom’s C of E Primary school is encouraged and warmly welcome. The proposed date for this is the 28th September 2021 at 4.15pm.
St. John Chrysostom Federation is committed to safeguarding our pupils, staff and families. All offers of employment are subject to stringent DBS checks and upon the school receiving supportive references.
Any offer of employment will be followed by written details and contract of employment. Federation contracts contain details of mobility clauses which means that training, meetings and deployment can be across the Federation. However, you will be allocated a main base of employment on appointment.
Closing Date & Time: Monday 4th October 2021 at 9.00am
Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 6th October 2021
Date Of Interviews: Tuesday 12th October 2021
SJC Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.