An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning at Rise Academy.
The role is to support students with additional needs across both Key Stage 3 & 4. This role is varied and will involve supporting and delivering learning to ensure all pupils make excellent progress, through a rich, creative and innovative curriculum. The ideal candidate will be a patient and engaging practitioner who has a genuine passion for supporting pupils and working in partnership with our teaching staff in order to ensure the best outcomes for our children. An ability to demonstrate resilience and a willingness to work in partnership with other staff is essential for working within our busy alternative provision where we value ourselves on our nurturing ethos.
• Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning for children with complex needs
• Coaching children on a 1:1 or group basis - both emotional coaching and/or academic interventions
• Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
• Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
• Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
• Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
Rise Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.