Are you an outstanding TA with a track record of helping children to make excellent progress and KS2 subject knowledge?
Thank you for enquiring about the advertised post of Level 2 Teaching Assistant at Christ the King Catholic Primary School. Christ the King Catholic Primary School is a vibrant, friendly school with a commitment to ensuring all children reach their full potential both academically and socially.
We require a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to support learners in year 6. The post is for a fixed period of 1 year in the first instance; for 20 hours per week, 39 weeks per year.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven record of supporting children to make good or better progress.
• Excellent behaviour management skills at a whole class level.
• Be independent and proactive.
• Foster positive professional relationships.
• Demonstrate a commitment to develop professionally.
• Can demonstrate examples of how they have independently gone the extra mile.
The school offers you:
• Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• Dedicated and supportive colleagues
• Supportive parents
• A commitment to professional development
Please contact the school office for application forms and further details. The closing date for application forms is midday on Monday 4th June 2018.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a suitable time.