Level 2 Teaching Assistant (Fixed Term)
Grade 4 (SCP 5-7) £19,312 - £20,092 FTE
15 hours per week, term time only
To start January 2021 and fixed term to 31st August 2021
Actual salary range £6,524 - £6,787
St Cuthbert’s Roman Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The Directors of St Cuthbert’s Roman Catholic Academy Trust are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspiring and highly motivated Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work as part of the team at St Charles’ VC Academy from 1st January 2021 until 31st August 2021.
The successful candidate will work in our Foundation Stage Unit, providing appropriate support for pupils of all abilities. You will support teaching staff with the children’s social, emotional and academic progress, delivering interventions to enhance pupils learning and provide supervision and care of children at various times of the day.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
· can establish productive working relationships with children, acting as a role model and setting high expectations;
· encourages pupils to interact with others and engage all children in learning activities led by the teacher;
· has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoys working within a supportive team;
· is well organised, flexible and creative;
· is willing to participate fully in ensuring inclusion of all children.
What we offer:
· a school committed to developing each child as an individual to their full potential;
· happy children who are eager to learn;
· a commitment to quality professional development for all;
· the opportunity to join a forward-thinking, supportive and caring team.
An application form, job description and person specification can be downloaded from eTeach or our school website.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 10th December 2020
, 12 noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 10th December 2020
Interviews week commencing: Monday 14th December 2020
Start date: January 2021
Applicants must support the Catholic ethos of our school.
St Charles' RC VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.