An exciting opportunity to join our outstanding school and be part of a well-established and respected multi academy trust has opened up.
We are looking for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work in our Designated Specialist Provision to start in December 2021, or earlier if possible.
This is a permanent role for 30 hours a week. LG Band 3 Point 5-6 (full time salary £19843-£2-240, pro rata starting salary of £13,820.88)
We can offer you:
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
- Be part of TMET, a vibrant and outward looking multi academy trust
- A dynamic, committed and professional staff
- Over 450 friendly and enthusiastic children
- Have experience of working with SEN children including those with SEMH (essential)
- Be committed to removing barriers to learning (alongside the team)
- Be organised and efficient with a sense of humour
- Be flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing situation
- Be able to work as part of a team
Application form should be returned to the school by 12pm on Monday 1st November 2021.
Interviews to be held on Friday 12th November 2021
Willowbrook Mead Primary Academy is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all its pupils. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.