LEVEL 2 TEACHING ASSISTANTS : 1:1 Behaviour Support
Grade 3 points 5-6 : FTE £19,312 - £19,698 pro-rata :
Temporary positions until end of the current academic year due to funding.
Odyssey Educational Trust (Humberstone Infant and Junior Academies) are seeking to appoint experienced, enthusiastic and hard working Level 2 Teaching Assistants to provide 1 : 1 behaviour support.
The Trust has two vacancies.
- One full-time within KS2 : (6 hrs per day) 8.30 am – 3.00 pm
- One part-time in KS1 : (3.5 hrs per day) 8.30 am – 12 noon.
The successful candidates:-
- Must have experience of dealing with challenging behaviour.
- Be able to support individual pupil(s) inside and outside the classroom to enable them to access an inclusive curriculum.
- Have successful recent experience of working with children of this age.
- Be able to work calmly under pressure and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Training/experience in working with children with ADHD/ASD is desirable. SEN expertise would also be desirable.
- Be a team player.
In return we can offer you:-
- A commitment to CPD and leadership for all, through both the school and the trust network
- A strong team ethos and a commitment to staff wellbeing
- The chance to work in a unique learning environment, reflecting our commitment to creative learning
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and friendly team of staff
If you would like to be our newest member of our friendly team we would love to hear from you. Applications should be made using the Trust application form clearly stating which role you are applying for. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: Monday 2nd November @ 9.00 am Interview date: TBC
Odyssey Educational Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and applicants for this post will require an enhanced DBS check.
Odyssey Educational Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.