Early Years Teaching Assistant
Strawberry Fields Nursery School is looking for a passionate, creative and dedicated EYFS Teaching Assistant to join and contribute to our dynamic and fun-loving team from September 2021. We aim to excel and are looking for someone who can deliver the highest standard of education in our inspiring learning environment to develop the best in each child. We believe that learning is a process of exploration and discovery fuelled by our natural curiosity. We surround the children with stimulating activities with a rich variety of resources to help them arrive at better understandings and ways of doing things. There is a special emphasis on the expressive arts as we introduce our children to the wonders of painting, dancing, singing, acting and storytelling.
We can offer you:
- Extensive CPD opportunities for both curriculum and subject areas
- Commitment to staff professional development
- Topic Focused staff meetings
- Employee Wellbeing Scheme
- Well-equipped classrooms and IT equipment
- Individual induction programme supported by a mentor
- Recognition of previous school experience
- An attractive salary package with incentives for the right candidate
- Spacious, well kept, classrooms
- Perk Box / My Staff Shop packages
- Twice the number of non-contact days as standard
- Investing in our staff through outstanding CPD training and NQT provision.
Assistants wishing to apply for the assistant role should have an NVQ Level 3 or above, equivalent Early Years Qualification or a degree.
OFSTED reports refer to us as ‘exceptional’, ‘stimulating’, ‘committed’, ‘exemplary’, ‘inspirational’ and ‘passionate’. If that sounds like you, please apply by sending a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Strawberry Fields is a dynamic private nursery school in the heart of London’s Notting Hill. Over the years it has developed its unique character and has become known as a place where children flourish and grow in an environment of love, care, creativity, fun and academic excellence. The school is heavily oversubscribed and very successful in preparing children for their next schools. Strawberry Fields has been referred to in print as ‘Notting Hill’s best-kept secret’, receiving OFSTED’s highest grade of ‘outstanding’ in every inspection.
Strawberry Fields Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.