We have an exciting opportunity in our growing Nursery. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Level 3 EYFS Practitioner.
About Floreat Wandsworth
Floreat Wandsworth is a brand new school that opened in September 2015 and is part of the GLF Schools Multi-Academy Trust. Our mission is to enable all pupils to flourish by exposing them to a knowledge-rich academic education and developing their character strengths and virtues.
What we are looking for:
- An individual with a Level 3 qualification and recent relevant Nursery experience
- Someone with high expectations who is committed to raising the achievement of all children
- The ability to use a variety of strategies to engage and support children in their learning
- A collaborative professional with the ability to contribute to provision planning
- An excellent role model to children, colleagues and parents, exemplifying our core principle of kindness
- A positive professional actively supportive of the ethos, vision and values of the school
- A member of the team who is able to build strong relationships with the many stakeholders in a school
- A colleague who is flexible, positive and open-minded.
To review the full Job Description and Person Specification for this role, please download the Job Pack below.
Why work at Floreat Wandsworth?
As a member of our team, you will teach, role model and strive to exemplify virtues such as curiosity, honesty, perseverance, and how we can serve others. In return, we commit to giving you the time, inspiration and support to flourish:
- You will have plenty of CPD opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Working as part of the GLF Schools Trust comprising of 40 schools, we can support you with career pathways for progression.
If you are excited by the possibility of taking on a key role in our team, then we’d love to hear from you.
Salary: GLF Associate 3 Range (FTE £20,500 - £24,050 per annum)
Potential Extra Income: Cover supervision hours or after school clubs may be available for an experienced/suitable candidate.
Reports to: Designated class teacher
Start date: 1st September 2022
Closing Date: 6th June 2022
Interview Dates: Thursday 9th June and Friday 10th June 2022
Contract type: 36 hours per week - 39 weeks per year
Contract term: School term time only plus training days.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place