The Governors and Head Teacher wish to appoint a Learning Support Assistant who is passionate about supporting learning. We are looking for a reliable, committed individual with experience of working in a school setting.
The successful applicant will:
• Have high expectations for all children.
• Have excellent communication and Literacy skills,
• Be proficient in supporting the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning in Early Years.
• Be a team player and be able to work independently and be flexible.
• Be an effective communicator, who is willing to participate fully in whole school life.
• Be qualified to NVQ level 3 or higher with experience of working in a school setting.
• Act as a cover supervisor.
• Perform Midday supervision duties
In return we can offer:
• A happy and successful school that puts children at the heart of everything we do.
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and enjoy school
• Excellent relationships with parents/carers and the wider community
• A supportive Governing Body and dedicated staff team
• A commitment to supporting your professional development.
• A well-resourced and vibrant school environment.
Downsview Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS check.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.