ACORNS DAY NURSERY Level 3 Nursery Nurse Full Time (37 Hours)
Starting Salary: £18,571 per annum
Acorns Nursery provides childcare for up to 50 children 0-5 years of students, employees and private clients. We are currently looking to recruit additional members of staff to join our team. The Nursery provides high quality care and education for all children and we are keen to recruit reflective practitioners with an interest in maintaining and extending our high standards.
You will need to have a childcare qualification at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and be willing to work variable shifts during nursery opening hours, which are 8.00-6.00 Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a nursery setting, good customer service skill, excellent knowledge of child development and a kind and caring nature. You will need a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and be flexible in the hours you can work.
If you want to join our team and work in a fun filled working environment in a lovely rural location then we would like to hear from you.
Closing Date: Wednesday 5th February
Interview Date: TBC
WHAT WE OFFER
• Generous Salary
• Automatic entry into the Local Government pension Scheme
• Generous annual leave – 30 days plus 8 days bank holiday.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free onsite parking.• Subsidised onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.