We are recruiting for a Level 3 Nursery Assistant who has excellent knowledge of EYFS. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, enthusiastic, and an excellent teaching assistant to join our committed and creative team. This is a premium West London Nursery School which has been rated ‘outstanding’ in September 2018 by Ofsted.
What the role involves
• Helping to create a safe, fun and engaging environment for the children
• Keeping track of each child’s individual progress throughout the day
• Helping children with mealtimes (snacks, food and drink)
• Organisation when logging any accidents or difficulties with as much detail as possible
• Assisting children with general life skills including hygiene, manners and safety
• Creating solid relationships with parents, keeping track of each child’s individual progress throughout the day
• A level 3 in a Child Care qualification
• Hard working, an excellent team player and organised.
• Have excellent knowledge of EYFS and be able to write quality observations.
• Must have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a good sense of humour.
• Experience in working in a nursery previously (2 year minimum)
• Excellent knowledge of health, safety and hygiene
• Have an up to date DBS
• Great understanding of Child safeguarding and protection
In return, the nursery offers friendly, supportive and well-resourced working environment and some other benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• On-going training (including first aid & more)
• Fully qualified and friendly team
• Ofsted ‘outstanding’ Nursery
• Positive environment to work in
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools.
Strawberry Fields Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.