Eteach are currently looking for experienced Nursery Practitioners to join our busy team to support local Nurseries in Oxford and the surrounding areas. This can be day to day, short or long term. This is a perfect opportunity to workdays and hours that meet your requirements. Many of our bookings are School hours only.
if you are an Experienced, Qualified and flexible nursery practitioner and meet the below requirements then please apply today
• Childcare qualification (minimum level 3)
• Understanding of the EYFS
• Friendly and enthusiastic
• The ability to interact with children to impact on teaching and learning
Benefits of working for Eteach:
• Competitive hourly rates
• We will put you first - we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service
• We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
• We pay our Supply staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR)
• We ensure that each member of supply has their own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
• We Pay PAYE- no hidden deductions
• We give you access to a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders.
What do we look for in Supply Support Staff?
• You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated
• You will need to be able to support the Room Leader effectively
• You will need to adhere to each nurseries individual behaviour policies
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or call on 01276674 150.
Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced levels and Children’s Barred List check will be required prior to any offer of work