Godstone Village School Nursery Class Teaching Assistant
We are looking to appoint a hard-working, enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our early years’ team. The position is full-time, term time only, from 8:30am to 3:15pm, working with the two, three and four year olds.
The suitable candidate would have:
• Full and relevant Level 3 qualification
• An excellent understanding of the EYFS framework.
• Confidence in developing the children’s characteristics of effective learning.
• A friendly and caring nature and is able to be reflective and self-motivated.
• A strong commitment to work as part of the early years’ team and wider school.
• A positive attitude to developing their own practice, be flexible and cheerful.
• A good imagination to develop the children’s learning through play.
• The ability to use their initiative.
• Dedication to safeguarding the children and the environment.
We can offer you:
• A knowledgeable and experienced team.
• A recently refurbished Nursery classroom with a dedicated space for two year olds.
• A learning environment that encourages the children’s independence and development through continuous provision.
• Great continual professional development and training.
• A friendly working environment.
• Children who are keen to grow and develop.
• Godstone Village School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
We strongly recommend that you arrange a visit. Please contact the Headteacher; details can be found on the attachment.
Applications will be considered on receipt. The school reserves the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
Godstone Village School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.