Ninelands Primary School is a large and popular two form entry school with a large Nursery in Garforth, Leeds. The governing body are seeking to employ an excellent Level 3 Teaching Assistant who is able to work across all age groups. We are looking for an enthusiastic, warm and caring individual who is able to develop supportive relationships with children for the purpose of improving educational outcomes. In the first instance, the post holder will join our experienced Nursery team.
We are seeking an individual who:
• Has excellent literacy and numeracy skills, including GCSE (grade A-C) or equivalent in English and Maths with a Teaching Assistant Level 3 qualification or equivalent
• Understands how children learn on an individual level to ensure progress
• Works effectively as part of a skilled team, having excellent communication skills
• Is able to work on own initiative
• Has enthusiasm, energy and passion for the job
• Is committed to delivering the best possible education to all our pupils
• Has high aspirations for own career development
• Is an EYFS specialist
We can offer you:
• motivated children who are curious and eager to explore
• a dedicated and professional staff team
• a well-resourced and attractive environment
• a strong commitment to continuous professional career development and equal opportunities
• a happy school with strong support from its stakeholders
Experience of working with nursery and primary aged children and a commitment to inclusion is essential.
Interested candidates are welcomed to contact Mrs Helen Manners-Vaughan, School Business Manager for further information.
Ninelands Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to a DBS enhanced check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the populations of Leeds.
Ninelands Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.