The Governing Body of Rhos y Fedwen Primary School wish to offer a Fixed Term contract for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant. The post holder would offer learning support in Nursery in the mornings and Family Liaison in afternoon.
The successful applicant will have a passion for learning and for supporting children with additional learning needs.
This is a promising opportunity to join the school at an exciting stage in its improvement journey. The successful applicant will assist us in embedding our mission statement that we work in partnership with children, families and the wider community so that we can all succeed.
You could be the one for us, if you…
• Are a caring practitioner who truly places the wellbeing of all children at the heart of their practice;
• Are a creative and inspirational practitioner with a commitment to high standards;
• Have the ability to support the Class Teacher in providing inclusive, creative and challenging learning opportunities, using technology innovatively;
• Are a confident and proactive member of staff;
• Are eager to contribute to the life of the school outside of the classroom;
• Have an ability to form good relationships with families via telephone conversations and Parentmail.
This post can also be offered as a secondment opportunity. Before applying for this as a secondment opportunity, candidates should seek approval to be released from their current post by their Line Manager.
Secondments are available to permanent staff of the Authority only.
Thorough pre-employment screening is undertaken during the recruitment process. The postholder will be required to complete an application for a Disclosure of Criminal Records.
Closing Date: Midday Thursday, 10th December 2020
Interview Date: Monday 14th December 2020
Hours: 32.5 hrs per week / Term time until 31st August 2021
Start Date: January 4th 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter
Rhos y Fedwen Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.