Teaching Assistant - Level 3
Required from Autumn Term 2021
This is a permanent position working 32.5 hours per week, term time plus five Teacher Days per annum. The successful candidate will join a very hard working and dedicated staff team who focus on improving outcomes for the pupils in their care.
We are looking for an exceptional practitioner who can demonstrate:
• enthusiasm and commitment;
• creativity, flexibility and a sense of humour;
• high expectations of themselves and pupils;
• a good understanding of the curriculum in KS1 and KS2 and
• a commitment to working as an effective team member.
We can offer:
• well behaved, well-motivated children;
• a commitment to professional development and
• supportive staff, parents and governors.
Salary details: LG Band 5, Scale Points 11-14 (£22,183 - £24,491, pro rata to
(£16,736.28 - £18,893.70)
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Closing date for applications is Friday 28th May
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 8th June