27.5 hours per week, term time - 39 weeks per year
Temporary – until 31st March 2022
Salary: £13,630 - £15,656 per annum
Required for: September 2021
The Governing Body wishes to appoint a suitably qualified and committed Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join our team of staff. The post will be based in the Pupil Inclusion Centre.
The successful candidates will:
• have experience of working with pupils with ALN and SEBD
• be experienced in planning, preparing and delivering learning activities
• be enthusiastic about working with children
• be a excellent communicator and team member, who is caring, flexible and approachable helping to motivate learners to succeed
• be able to work collaboratively
• be reliable and able to take responsibility
• have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a related childcare discipline
Neath Port Talbot Council is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our schools are equally committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and young people and will take action to safeguard their wellbeing.