The Trustees of Blue Bell Hill Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant qualified to level 3 to join our school which sits at the heart of a thriving local community.
Blue Bell Hill Primary School promotes the highest standards for all of our children, widening their horizons and raising their aspirations, embracing new technologies and initiatives to fully prepare the children for their future in an ever-changing world. We are looking to appoint an exceptional teaching assistant to support high quality teaching and learning across the school. Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do and we are looking for professionals who are passionate about ensuring every child achieves their full potential in all areas of their lives.
You will need to:
- be a qualified, experienced teaching assistant who is able to raise and sustain high standards
- have experience of working in EYFS
- have experience of working with SEND children
- have the highest expectations of yourself, enabling you to motivate and inspire children
- have commitment and passion to provide an inspirational learning environment in order to achieve outstanding progress for all children
- foster strong relationships with our children and their families
- be a team player and work closely with all staff
In return we can offer:
- a school focused on learning, teaching and personal well being
- a welcoming and supportive team of talented professionals who have high expectations of all children
- a happy and vibrant school with pupils that are keen to learn
- a commitment to providing a creative school curriculum led by passionate leaders
- continuing and wide-ranging professional development
- children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
- support throughout induction by experienced mentors and a very friendly and supportive staff team
Blue Bell Hill Primary School in St Ann’s, Nottingham was graded as good by OFSTED in 2019. The school is currently oversubscribed, which reflects the popularity of the school in the community.
We proudly serve a rich, multi-cultural community with over 30 languages spoken by our children. Feedback from parents and carers tells us that they like the school and value the work we do. Children are happy and they enjoy coming to school.
We pride ourselves in working in partnership with a range of local organisations which enhance the curriculum and the experiences offered to children and their families.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a convenient date and time.
To apply for this post, please download the application form and send it to us, along with a cover letter to the school email address.
Closing date: Friday 5th November 2021 at 12pm (noon)
Interview date: Monday 15th November 2021 at 10am
Start date: December 2021
Blue Bell Hill Primary School is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all new appointments are made subject to detailed references and enhanced DBS checks.